- Due to excess consumption of green tea for long time, come people might acutally develop immunity deficiency.
- Just like other teas, green tea contains levels of caffeine. A fact that is unfortunately ignored by many people. High level of caffeine might lead to sleep disturbance, nervousness, irregular heart rate and could also elevate anxiety level.
- Drinking big amounts of green tea increases the risk of bleeding, especially for those suffering from related disorders.
- It has been found that in some cases, green tea might actually leads stomach problems and constipation, specifically for those suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, which is the exact opposite of what most people consume it for.
- Studies have shown that green tea reduces your body ability to consume nonheme iron found in eggs, dairy products and most green food.
DID YOU KNOW!
According to statistics, tea is the most consumed drink in the world after water and size of the global tea beverage market has reached 38 Billion Dollars in 2016
Content Courtesy : (LadyBird Magazine)