Wednesday, June 24, 2009

American Apparel’s Baby Lamé Predictably Terrifying


Our first thought when we saw this photo: weird.




American Apparel introduces: Kids Shiny Leggings.
AA is known for some out-there products (slashed leggings, all-mesh dresses) but their selection of kids clothes has been pretty tame until now.

Now, I like leggings, and I like shiny things, but the combination of the two was just never for me, unless I was going to an 80s rocker party. And when I saw them on this little cutie, I thought, “Oh, come on now, do we really have to try and push kids into these tacky leggings.

So while we won’t soon be purchasing them for our friends’ little ones, they certainly got us thinking about trying to embrace our inner child more (just in a different fashion) and letting the kids we know do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment